Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default notifications

Google Groups is a bit better.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DeanH" wrote in message
Good day, JoAnn.
Unfortunately I cannot use Express due to corporate restrictions, is there
any other access other than Express and MS website?
I did notice early this week that notifcations did not work, but seems all
is ok now.
Ciao
DeanH

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Stop using the hideous web interface and use a newsreader. Even something
like Outlook Express works much better than the MS website.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"domnotdum" wrote in message

When you, kindly, notify an answer to a question has been provided you
send
an email and a link. The link does not open... third times it happens.
Any
hint?
dom fischer