Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Microsoft Word - Tables

The cause of this has been identified as the presence of certain buttons on
the QAT. Among these are "Different first page" and "Different odd and
even." If you don't have these particular buttons, you might try removing
others to see which one is triggering. If you find others that have that
effect, we'd appreciate being able to add them to the list. Note that the
problem is NOT, as was originally theorized, caused by having TOO MANY
buttons on the QAT.

"Dale Evans" wrote in message
.. .
Whenever I type text in a cell the row gets blue, blue-er until I can see
the words I am typing. How can correct this problem

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1018-1.aspx