Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I turn off "Do you want to merge changes" message?

See €œDo you want to Merge Changes?€

"Mules" ,(donotspam) wrote in message
When I open to make changes to a document I receive "Do you want to merge
changes in document back into previous document" Message. How do I turn it
off? I have investigated Mail Merge?? But I haven't come up with the right
setting! I am using Word Office 2003 SP1,
Thanks to all that take the time to read this question.