Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Need sample letter for returning seasonal employees

While your gesture is very nice, I'm afraid this isn't the right place to
ask your question. It's outside of the context of this newsgroup. Did you
try Google? I was helping a coworker find some ideas for wording for cards
just last week and I ran across A LOT of sites. Some had good ideas - some
were pretty hokey.

What industry are you in that you have seasonal workers returning now? Let
me guess - does it have something to do with W-2 forms?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"hook me up" wrote in message
I have return employees coming back to work for me for another season. I
would like to send out a letter to them thanking them for the service and
let
them know that I am happy they have chosen to return - help!!