Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I set DYMO LABEL MAKER to print labels from macrosoft word.

As JoAnn suggests, whether you can do this or not will probably depend on
whether the label maker came with an add-in for Word. Did you install any
software that came with the printer?

Alternatively, if the label maker is installed in the Windows Printers
folder as a printer, you can select it as the active printer in Word; you
will then presumably have a selection of paper sizes representing the labels
the label maker can print.

"JOE JOHNS" JOE wrote in message
I have a Dymo Label Printer 330. I want to print single labels from
Microsoft Word. I would like to install it on the toolbar of microsoft

word.
Joe Johns