Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
teebee0831 teebee0831 is offline

Default HOW DO I MAKE EVERY OTHER LINE IN MY DOCUMENT DARKER?

You can select the first line you want darker and format it. Then click on
the other lines and press F4. F4 repeats your very last action.

Another method would be to use the CTRL key and select each line you want to
make darker. Then format them all at one time.

"meg_pig79" wrote:

I am making a list in word but I want it to be easier to read so I want to
make every other line darker however I don't want to have to do every
line...Is there an easier way to do this?