RodL

Default How do I stop Word from asking Delete Block?

I have been busy editing a Word Document most of the day. Within the last
1/2 hour I noticed that Word was not responding as normal when I press the
Delete key...instead I noticed that Word displays a message in the lower
left corner of the status bar that says:

Delete Block? No (yes)

So everytime I press the delete key I get this message. I want it to stop
asking me this and just delete. How do I turn this off (I searched help for
'delete block' and it retunrs nothing...)