Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word Document is printing too small

On Dec 21, 10:23*pm, Jay Freedman wrote:
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:17:01 -0800, janew janew wrote:
I have a template that I am using for a doc. *When I print, it doesnt fill
the whole page only part of it. *The print preview seems squished. *Ive
checked the page set up but dont find a problem there. *Any suggestions

The document is reserving space in the right margin for balloons to
display tracked changes and comments.

Turn off Track Changes if it's on, and use the Accept All Changes
button and the Delete All Comments button on the Reviewing toolbar.
You can also go into the Track Changes Options dialog and set it to
never use balloons.

Also, within the printer dialog box there may be a choice to "Print
Document Showing Markup," and even if there's no visible markup, it
might insist on leaving room for it. (My HP Deskjet will do that.)