Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Watermark on every page

Hi jlfetch,

You can either insert a copy of the watermark on the 2nd page also, or bookmark the watermark on the 1st page and insert a
cross-reference to in on the 2nd page. In either case, you'll need to temporarily create a 2nd page (eg insert a page-break) on your
template to do this. After completing the setup, you can delete the page break.

Cheers

"jlfetch" wrote in message ...
I want a watermark to appear on every page. I was able to do this until the
company installed the latest update for 2007. Now the watermark appears only
on page 1 when inserted at the beginning of the document. I assumed it had
something to do with having my first page set as 'different' and when I
unclicked this the watermark did appear on every page. My problem is that I
have to have the first page as different. Does anyone know how to get around
this problem?