Widmer

Don't save the macros in the document. Save them in the document template.
If they are not in the document, they will not be mailed with it.

Thank you, your advice helped fix my e-mail problem.

Now I need to solve a field resetting problem:
In the template, I have included macros which prevent the fields from
resetting when the doc is protected/unprotected, by the user or from other
template macro code. I got the code he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...lfResetOff.htm . This means that
if we, for example, send our doc to a lawyer to be edited, the macro is no
longer with the doc. If s/he clicks on unprotect/protect (for any reason,
including an accident), all the text in the fields will reset. I'd like to
save the file as formatted text only, without saving the fields themselves
in order to prevent the fields from resetting. Is this possible or is there
a better known solution?