ehamike ehamike is offline
Junior Member

Default problem with font using styles

i have a document set up with some styles, but applying the style doesnt change the font of the either the text or the numbering. IF I apply a different style to some of the lines the font gets corrected. When I switch back, the font returns to a mix of fonts that aren't a part of the style.
for example, line 2.4 has a 11pt times roman number and a 10pt arial text but the style shows that they should be 11pt arial. I thought applying the style was supposed to apply the formatting
help?
Attached Files
File Type: zip styles problem.zip (21.1 KB, 102 views)