Kamran

It's hard to tell exactly what you're trying to do from your post, but here
are a couple of suggestions. If it's the same number that appears in all
words, use Find and Replace, click the "Special" button, select "Any Digit"
(repeat this for as many digits as needed) and activate superscript
(Ctrl+Shift+=) in the Find What box. You'll see "Superscript" show up in the
description below the Find What box. Then, to change the numbers to
something else and keep them superscript, type the new numbers in the
Replace With box and set those to superscript as well.

Hope this helps,
Kamran.

"Steve Starling" wrote:

I am using Microsoft Word XP and need to find and replace a number as a
superscript in a word. Find/Replace can replace an entire word as
superscript, but not single characters within a word. Is there a code that I
am missing?