Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff55 Jeff55 is offline

Default When backspace WORD starts erasing letters when hitting space bar.

JoAnn;
THANK YOU for taking the time to respond...if this works (I'm sure it will)
you have saved me the expense of having to visit a mental health
professional...this is one of those small problems that rears its ugly head
when you least expect it and is a problem that MS should correct.
Once more...THANK YOU!
Jeff55

"Jeff55" wrote:

I often use backspace to erase sections of misspelled words...when I then hit
the "space " bar to move the next word or letter forward it will erase
instead. This is driving me crazy. Please help!