Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default When backspace WORD starts erasing letters when hitting space bar.

Actually there are a few times when I'll put my computer in overwrite mode
on purpose. Not often, mind you, but every so often it works for me.

I'm glad I've kept you from therapy...at least for the time being. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Jeff55" wrote in message
JoAnn;
THANK YOU for taking the time to respond...if this works (I'm sure it
will)
you have saved me the expense of having to visit a mental health
professional...this is one of those small problems that rears its ugly
head
when you least expect it and is a problem that MS should correct.
Once more...THANK YOU!
Jeff55

"Jeff55" wrote:

I often use backspace to erase sections of misspelled words...when I then
hit
the "space " bar to move the next word or letter forward it will erase
instead. This is driving me crazy. Please help!