Lulu

Default Margins too Large for the Page Width

I received a document set to print on 8 1/2 x 11 paper with margins set to
top: 0.9" bottom: 0.9" left: 1.3" right: 0.75."

When I try to change the margins to 1" all around, I receive this error:
"Settings you chose for left and right margins, colum spacing, or paragraph
indents are too large for the page width in some sections."

I've followed all of the suggestions that Word gives me after it offers this
error, but none of them have helped.

Any further suggestions? The margins are important for this as this is to be
a bound document.

Thank you,
Lulu