Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cappy54

Default Chang Default Tab to 0.25 in all new docs

In MS Word 2002 SP3 default tab is 0.50in. (and all previous versions).

I use 0.25in for the default tab. It makes the documents look a lot cleaner.

However, trying to save the default into the Gloabal or Normal template does
NOT work. I have also tried saving as new Normal.dot, etc and nothing seems
to work.

Does anyone know a fix for this? i.e When opening new doc, have the default
tab set to 0.25in.