Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
oe

Default Labels

I have set up a template for address labels in Word 2003 and use my Outlook
database to insert individual addresses when required.

Each label has a left indentation of 1 cm and the cell is centre-aligned in
Table Properties.

When I insert an address, this works fine except that an extra line is
inserted which throws the address up one row and I have to delete this line
for the address to be positioned correctly in the centre of the label.

Is it possible to avoid this extra line, please?