Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JCA JCA is offline

Default How do I save an auto text signature?

Long ago I created an auto text signature in Outlook 2000 that I used in
Word. I want to change that signature and I now have Office XP Home Edition.
I made the changes in Outlook. The new signature appears in the Outlook menu
and shows up when I open the signature. But when I go to Word to insert the
auto text signature, it prints as the old original signature. I also tried
adding a new signature to the menu. It appears in Outlook, but not in Word.
How do I get these changes to "take"?