Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael Michael is offline

Default User Forms

I have created a User Form that runs when the document opens that propmts for
data to be entered. This data is then attributed to bookmarks within the
document.
I have created a macro that recalls the User Form so that I can change data
is necessary, however when the User Form is recalled it is blank and does not
recognise the previously inserted information.

How do I fix this?