Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] babar.noor@gmail.com is offline

Default Macro that copy/paste names from a list and prints a letter

Hi,

I have an invitation letter that looks like this
To,
Mr. James Bond

Subject: Invitation letter

Dear Sir,

You are invited...

Regards,

On the second page I have a list of names that looks like this

Babar Noor
Asad Masood
Mehmood Raza
Batman
Spiderman

I want to create a macro that copies names from the second page, one
at a time and paste it on the first page just beneath the "To," field.

Can anyone please guide me on how to create this macro?
Thanks