Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Notte Notte is offline

Default turn off print grid lines in excel sheet in word

I do my invoices in word and insert an excel spreedsheet so i can quickly add
totals.
For some reason all of a sudden the cell lines are being printed, how do i
turn this off?
All previous files that have in the past printed without the cell lines are
now printing with lines.