Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Patrick Patrick is offline

Default Automating mail merge

Hi!

I apologize if this is answered in the forum, I have looked and can not find
an appropriate answer. I have 218ish xls files that I need to merge with a
word mail merge document and save the output .doc file with the same name.
i.e.

test1.xls
test2.xls
test3.xls

output to:

test1.doc
test2.doc
test3.doc

Any help would be appreciated as I have been unable to do this with vb.

Thank you!

patrick