Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TW TW is offline

Default nomal style show up in Document Map

I have a large document, about 7 MB in .docx. It was converted from .doc.

For some reason, about 9 thound lines that are of Style Normal show up in
Document Map. These lines are not adjacent in the document.

If I select them one by one and set the style to Normal or Clear All it
disappears from Docuement Map and stays so after saving and reopen.

Problem:
If I select all 9 thousand instances by using a drop down list in the Styles
list and then select Clear All or Normal, they disappear from the Document
Map but only to reappear in Document Map after saving and re-open.

Same problem when I use Clear Formatting for all 9 thousand instances by
using the drop down list in the Styles list.

Any help will be appreciated.