Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Suppi Suppi is offline

Default Discontinued reading - create ( external ) reading bookmark

Dear all,

reading a lot of huge specifiation documents, I usually do not read
documents in one go.
To continue reading the next day where I stopped reading today, I
would like to mark the place of my latest reading, i.e. set a
bookmark. So when I open the document again the next day, I just press
a shortcut and, voila, the position shows up where I stopped reading.
So far I did not found any way to do this easily.
Could you please help?

Thanks
Christian

reading layout try again chas71 Page Layout 1 April 26th 06 05:36 PM
Newbie question: Reading external files Rhino Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 11:09 PM
reading bar Todd Microsoft Word Help 0 March 15th 05 05:01 PM
Create a scrolling window to assist in speed-reading. Andrea Page Layout 1 March 14th 05 04:17 PM
reading mac files on a pc jinty Microsoft Word Help 2 December 12th 04 08:09 PM