Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Marty

Default Multi-Page Per Sheet Mail Merge

Hi,

I've been entrusted with setting up a mail merge on a printed sheet directly
from a printer with 2 documents per page...and it needs records merged on
both sides of this sheet.

Can Word do this?

Here's the setup:

The sheet is 8.5x14 and will be cut in half later to 8.5x7. So, right now, I
have 2 page one's on the first side and 2 page two's on the other side.
Presently, it's printing page one and two on the first side (where there
should be the next record in the merge also on the first side).

Is there a way to make 2 separate merges in one document? or
Is there a way to make Word print this setup?

Thanx lots for you help.

Marty