Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vanessa vanessa is offline

Default How do I add a pic to an HTML doc so you can see it online?

I am trying to edit an already existing webpage using word. The person who
created the website before me obviously knew what they were doing.

I want to add some pics to some pages and when I do, I can see them in the
word document and even on the HTML document file. Then when I copy it to the
internet file to post to the website and pull up the website, there is a
white box with a red X in the corner shows up instead of the picture I saw
before.

What do I need to do to be able to see the picture?