Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default endnotes

I'm am having problems with my master document and subdocuments. I got the
master created and inserted all my subdocuments. There are a couple of
problems I'm having. The first one is with font. All my font in the
subdocuments are Times New Roman 12. When I insert the sub into the master
some of the fount changes to courier. Is there any way to stop this. The
second problem is with the endnotes. When I insert the subs into the master,
the endnotes are getting rearranged. I have everything good through number 15
then it jumps to 47 and 15 through 17 is way down the list. Also the font is
changing to courier 12 or Times New Roman 10. I also would like to know if
there is a way to move the Bibliography after the endnotes. Thanks in
advance to anyone that helps or trys to help me.

Robin

Endnotes Rajkumar Microsoft Word Help 1 February 15th 08 12:53 PM
Endnotes Rajkumar Microsoft Word Help 0 February 7th 08 12:13 AM
How do I convert chapter endnotes into book endnotes? Frustrated Secretary Microsoft Word Help 1 March 5th 06 04:57 PM
endnotes Will Tanaka Microsoft Word Help 2 March 21st 05 05:53 AM
Help with endnotes Michel Microsoft Word Help 1 February 13th 05 01:26 AM