Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KT KT is offline

Default Word freezes during email merge

I'm trying to send a mail merge to about 500 emails off of an Excel
spreadsheet. Unfortunately, every time I do this, it will send out a small
handful of emails (not necessarily in any order) and then Word will freeze.
This only happens when I select HTML and not plain text (though of course
plain text forces you to ok every email, so that is not an option either). Is
there a patch for this? Has anyone else encountered this issue? I am using
Word, Excel, and Outlook 2007. Does it have anything to do with what mode
they are saved in? This has only started happening in the last few months.
Thanks for your help!

Word Mail Merge Freezes when previewing directory vbnut Mailmerge 1 September 17th 08 08:54 AM
mail merge freezes when completing merge - using excel 2007 as sou traci Mailmerge 0 June 19th 07 06:34 PM
Mail Merge, Form Letter, Word/Access 2000 freezes Richard M. Hartman Mailmerge 1 May 23rd 07 08:27 AM
Merge Freezes Victor Lazlo Mailmerge 2 May 1st 07 10:16 PM
When I open the data source for a mail merge Word freezes..HELP Tiff Mailmerge 3 October 27th 05 02:53 PM