Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lsunyc lsunyc is offline

Default A Tricky Comment Balloon Issue

I receive documents from Iraq to edit. I make sure that no Arabic formatting
is included when it is sent to me. However (and I don't know if this has
anything to do with Arabic formatting), the Comment balloon that pops up when
I click on Insert Comment doesn't work correctly. The word "Comment" is in
the balloon, but the text I type starts to the left of the word "Comment" and
types backwards. Send any and all ideas, please. Thank you so much.