Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
athomemom athomemom is offline

Default Help placing pictures and text boxes

I'm trying to help my sons on a school project which requires text boxes and
corresponding pictures. We seem to get the boxes where we want them, but
then we can't get the curser in the correct spot to place the pictures. We
also can't move the picture where we want them.

Also on one page I couldn't get the curser to go below the box in order to
start a new page in the document.

We're all frustrated and the project is due tomorrow.

Thanks