Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Help with Header/Footer size problem

Please excuss me if you have seen this post on the MS Office group
board, but I really need to figure this out.

I have a document with a single table with two cells. This table will
often cross two or more pages. However, resently, when we enter
information that goes beyond the first page, the Header becomes the
size of the page. This causes the information in the bottom of the
table to lost to view/printing. As long as the table is less than a
page long, the header is normal (3 lines deep).

The page settings for header and document both show vertical alignment
as top.

Can anyone help me?

Little problem about the header/footer Rita New Users 2 April 3rd 05 05:14 PM
Page Size Problem Ms. T Microsoft Word Help 3 April 1st 05 10:25 PM
Setting custom size problem Bob S Page Layout 0 December 24th 04 03:25 PM
Header/Footer size bchase Page Layout 1 December 7th 04 03:26 PM
Header/Footer Problem Django Microsoft Word Help 0 November 23rd 04 09:43 PM