Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Harley

Default Starter Questions on Masters and Subs

Hi all,

I am currenlty trying to create my first Master document and I would like
some clarification on a few things.

1. Do all files, master and subs, have to be in the same folder? And can
that folder be on SharePoint? If they can be on SharePoint, do I have to
create the master by linking to SharePoint?

2. What is with the continuous section break after each document that is
inserted? Is there a way to get rid of that? And if you manage to do so,
when you go and edit the sub document, will it return to mess of the format
of your master again?

I realize these are basic questions and apprecaite a quick answer if
possible.

Thanks

--
Harley