Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Bob

Default merge changes message

When opening a word attachment from Outlook, I get a Microsoft Office Word
message that asks me if I want to merge change in that file back into the
field I have on my computer. I have three options, Yes, No, No,and don't ask
again. I have selected No, don't ask again many times but each time, I get
this message. Where is the setting where I can turn off this option to ask
this question? Thank You..