Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Anita

Default Duplicated Autotext (urgent)

Please help.

In my normal template I have about 100 autotext entries.

I have another template set up for a tender which uses the autotext entries
from my normal.dot. But I want other people to be able to use the autotext
entries in this template when I put the template on a network drive.

I have copied the autotext entries from normal to tender.dot using the
organiser, and it copies them to my tender.dot but repeats them again in
normal.dot so I end up with two copies of each.

I'm desperate to get this sorted out today, can anyone please help?

Thanks in anticipation.

Anita