Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
me

Default watermarks not to apear on every page

I have a document and have inserted watermark and I don't want it to appear
on every page of the document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:51:21 -0800, "me"
wrote:

I have a document and have inserted watermark and I don't want it to appear
on every page of the document

We can't help you until you say on which page or pages you DO want it
to appear. Only the first page? Only the odd-numbered pages? Specific
pages, like 1, 4,5, and 7? Each of these has a different solution.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louise

You would need to insert a Next Page section break before and after the
page(s) you wish to include the watermark. InsertBreakNext PageOK. (This
is instead of the normal page breaks).

Then, go into headers and footers, remove 'same as previous' and remove the
watermark. Because you used section breaks rather than page breaks, it will
remove it only from the section you are currently in, not the w hole document.

HTH