Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Fillypower

Default How do I download a form to complete and print?

I recently sent a form to get my teaching certificate to my documents in
order to fill it and print it from my computer. All I can get to show up is
a series of boxes, symbols, etc. I know this can be done, but I don't know
how. I would certainly appreciate if someone could clue me in on how to
download forms to complete and print offline.
Also, I created a Christmas card and it also shows up as many pages of boxes
and symbols. Why does this happen and how can I prevent it from happening
again?
Thanx, Fillypower