Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mark Kerr

Default Is there a way to always insure I get a return receipt

Is there a way to insure a retrune receipt is always sent even if the
receiptient chooses to change their email tracking options and they try to
prevent the return receipt from being delivered by chosing how they will
respond to return receipts; which basically defeats the purpose of a return
receipt. Is theer a way to always receive a return receipt no matter how the
receiver of an email my try to disguise reading the email by preventing the
return receipt from being sent.