Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
slk

Default How do I stop Winword.exe demanding online when Word 2003 starts?

Each time Word 2003 starts, Winword.exe insists on going online. If not
allowed, the entire computer locks up.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?c2xr?=,

Each time Word 2003 starts, Winword.exe insists on going online. If not
allowed, the entire computer locks up.

You're more likely to find knowledgeable help on this topic in the office
setup newsgroup. I've seen answers to this question before, but I can't
remember what they were. You could try turning off all the online options
in Help/Customer Feedback options, though.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM
WordPerfect keyboard macro>Word equivalent? Anty New Users 2 March 13th 05 06:23 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM