Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roy Miro

Default Hyperlinks in Word do not work.

When I click a hyperlink in Word (normal or in TOC) i get a message that
'this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer.
Please contact your administrator'. I checked in PowerPoint and hyperlinks
work, so this is not a problem of the system, rather Word. What should I do?

thx.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roy Miro

Thanks.
I tried this, but neither of the solution works (resetting web settings and
importing registry key). Is there anything else? OR perhaps registry key in
some other place?

thx

"Roy Miro" wrote in message
When I click a hyperlink in Word (normal or in TOC) i get a message that
'this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer.
Please contact your administrator'. I checked in PowerPoint and hyperlinks
work, so this is not a problem of the system, rather Word. What should I

do?

thx.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I've already told you more than I know (I Googled on your error message to
come up with the link I provided).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You might see if http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm is
helpful.