Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vivian

Default Why is Print Preview blank when I try to print a calendar?

I am trying to use the calendar wizard in Word 2002. I can create the
calendar with no problem, but when I go to Print Preview, it's blank and as a
result, the page that is printed is blank. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

First, take a look at ToolsOptionsPrint & make sure there is a check in the
box for Drawing Objects.

HTH |:)

"Vivian" wrote:

I am trying to use the calendar wizard in Word 2002. I can create the
calendar with no problem, but when I go to Print Preview, it's blank and as a
result, the page that is printed is blank. What am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Tools Options Print
Check "drawing objects"