Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda

Default what's the difference between a website and a web document?

Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really Know the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must sound idiotic!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

You do indeed. What's the difference between a book and a library?

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really Know the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must sound
idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fak119

This is a very rude answer: Not everybody is as clever as you are !
Thank god there are mostly nice people answering, but you should not bother
anymore...

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really Know the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must sound
idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

Some of us find your bluntness refreshing, Jezebel, but I wouldn't go so far
as to describe your posts as "puerile inanity." You judge yourself too
harshly.

Fred

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really Know the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must sound
idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I want to know how sometimes she reads my mind. Not always but
sometimes................ ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really Know
the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must sound
idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

It.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
He.

so
all may benefit.

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really
Know
the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must

sound
idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You rate yourself too low.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
It.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
He.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

!

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really
Know
the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must

sound
idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

You're a he??? I would have bet you were female. Not just the name -
something about the 'tude. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really
Know
the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must

sound
idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Either gender, you've made me come close to spewing iced tea all over my
keyboard and monitor a few times.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't really
Know
the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I must
sound
idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

The "being that calls itself Jezebel." I would bet Graham Mayor's next
paycheck that it is he. I would bet my own that he is actually very kind
and quite the creampuff when he takes his medication regularly ;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

"Linda" wrote in message
Hi I'm trying to reference for an assignment but don't
really Know
the
difference between a website and a web document. I Know I
must sound idiotic!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Good meds make all of us creampuffs. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]