Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina

Default Printing endnotes

How do I print ONLY my endnotes? Precisely, how to print the last page of a
5-page endnote section?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Note the page number and enter it in the Pages section of the Print dialog.

"Christina" wrote in message
How do I print ONLY my endnotes? Precisely, how to print the last page of

5-page endnote section?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina

Tried that in 2 ways:

1. Since I only wanted to print the last page of my endnotes...and it was
the last page of my 20-page document, I specified to print page 20 - nothing
printed out and no error message indicating that my page number is invalid.

2. I tried specifying the section and page number of the last page I wanted
and it printed out the first page of my endnotes...??? Go figure! The weird
thing is that the first page of my endnotes has a section and page number of
its own...?

I also tried:

3. To print 'Current Page' - printed something, just not that page.

4. To print only the 'Selected Text' of that page...my text printed out, but
my automatic endnote numbering was erroneous (instead of having the numbers
increment, the numbers were all number 1's).

Think I tried almost everything possible...if anyone has any other ideas,
please, PLEASE, post me a reply.

Thanks,
Christina