Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
estasia

Default can't type @ in Word, please help

I need to write a CV and can't type my email because the sign for ed(@)
wouldn't work. what can be the problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

How did you get it in this post?

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"estasia" wrote in message
I need to write a CV and can't type my email because the sign for ed(@)
wouldn't work. what can be the problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
estasia

normally I press CTRL + Alt and then the Q where the @ sign is.
When i try this in word it happens basically nothing.
The foot line with current page number and number of pages ...disappears and
it shows what keys I pressed and that's it

"estasia" wrote in message
I need to write a CV and can't type my email because the sign for ed(@)
wouldn't work. what can be the problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I'm going to have to assume you're using a laptop because my @ is above the
2 key.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"estasia" wrote in message
I need to write a CV and can't type my email because the sign for ed(@)
wouldn't work. what can be the problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
estasia

hi, through reading answers to other questions I tried and found out what was
the matter. In insert symbol i had to put in the shortcut key for @ and it
worked.