Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
APYDS APYDS is offline

Default How do I propogate labels on my own table?

I have Word 2003 on a desktop PC. I want to print labels for a number of
recipients in my database. The problem is that the template that word had
for my labels (Avery L7165) always printed on the wrong part of the sheet (so
it never printed on the actual label). I therefore moved the margins about
so that all the printing was correct and saved the amended label document on
my own template.

I now go to mail merge wizard, select my template and database, put the
address block into the first label, press next and there is no next label
on the remaining labels and the propagate label button on the toolbar is not
available (i.e. it is not highlighted for me to press). I have tried
inserting the next label function into all the other labels from the
"insert word field" part of the toolbar but still it does not allow me to
propugate my labels. All that happens is that I can print one label per
sheet.

Anyone please have any ideas on how to solve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Can you verify that Word stll thinks your Mailmerge main Document is a
"Labels" merge and not a "Letters" merge or some other type of merge.

(You may find it useful to enable the Mail merge toolbar - when you click on
the first icon you should see what type of merge Word thinks the document is
set up to do)

Peter Jamieson

"APYDS" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm should help

"APYDS" wrote in message
[...]

Populate Table from Access MTechG Mailmerge 8 December 16th 05 07:08 PM
Labels to table to Outlook Jill Tables 1 December 11th 05 07:52 PM
Document Styles should be assignable to fonts in Table AutoFormat Natasha A. Tables 5 November 11th 05 05:49 PM
Row height problem with table in table Stephanie T. Tables 0 November 23rd 04 03:35 PM