Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vanille_18 vanille_18 is offline

Default Track Changes - How to make deletions formatiing black line

Hi:

I have my track changes option on. When I delete a sentence, it completely
deletes it and then in a bubble on the right, says ''deleted'' and then the
sentence. What I want to do is to show the deletion but keep the deleted
sentence in the paragraph but have said deleted sentence striked through...
How do I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diana Diana is offline

Not a problem, I remember getting the new version of Word that included those
stupid balloons, and went into the same panic.