Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Trainer1 Trainer1 is offline

Default Is it possible to add additional fields in match Fields?

When in the process of completing a mail merge and getting to the Address
block place holder when I go to match fields there are already a list of
default fields. Is is possible to add additional fields to meet my needs for
my letter.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Don't bother with the AddressBlock. Just insert the fields that YOU want in
the configuration that YOU want directly into the letter.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP