Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
OldManEd[_2_] OldManEd[_2_] is offline

Default Data Connection Wizard

I want to import into Word2007 a query (table) from Access2007. Help says I
should use the, "Data Connection Wizard."

I can't find it. Anyone know where to look?????

Is there any difference between 'importing' INTO Word 2007 FROM
Access2007....OR.....exporting FROM Access 2007 to Word 2007.

In Office 2003 I always use Word to import from Access. Has this function
been dropped?

EdC

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi OldManEd,

I want to import into Word2007 a query (table) from Access2007. Help says I
should use the, "Data Connection Wizard."

I can't find it. Anyone know where to look?????

Is there any difference between 'importing' INTO Word 2007 FROM
Access2007....OR.....exporting FROM Access 2007 to Word 2007.

In Office 2003 I always use Word to import from Access. Has this function
been dropped?

Over the Databank toolbar, right? The command is still there, just not "on the
surface". Click the arrow at the right of the QAT and choose "More commands".

From the dropdown at the top left, choose "All commands". Then look in the
list below for "Insert Database". Add that to your QAT :-)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org