fix microsoft office file missing skuoll.cab or skuo11.cab

Old June 7th 07, 12:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default fix microsoft office file missing skuoll.cab or skuo11.cab

this was a message on desk top lost all my icons and files were hidden
since then i've had things fixed but later discovered that microsoft office
had this message cannot find file skuoll.cab or skuo11.cab.
when i click on microsoft office its says its installing the program.it
should have already been there in the start up menu programs.
so i click cancel then microsoft office comes up.
so please i need help can't afford to keep paying some one to fix my problems.
email.
Old June 7th 07, 01:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

SKU011.CAB is in the root folder of your Office 2003 Professional
Enterprise Edition CD. If you are a single user, then you should not
have this edition of Office. If you are a corporate user, then contact
your company's computer support staff. If you don't have a CD because
you downloaded a pirate copy of Office 2003 from someplace, then you got
what you paid for.

Old June 28th 07, 05:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pkb

I have the same problem-cannot find the SKU011.CAB file. I have the original
Microsoft Office Professional Enterprise Edition 2003 with the key code. I
have done a file search and it comes up with nothing. I am not able to get
into the Access program at all. Please help! --
pkb