Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Becky Becky is offline

Default Korean in Office XP

I have a situation - I am hoping someone can help.

At our church our pastor who used the computer was Korean and had set the
language for Office to Korean and now that pastor is gone and when we open
Word all of it is Korean and I can't get it back to English because I can not
read it. We can't find the Office disks to reinstall. Does anyone know of a
way to get the English back??

I have looked at my comptuer and counted down how many language options
there are until I get to English but I was wondering if there was an easier
way.