Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anita Anita is offline

Default Does Word 2003 have an APA style template that can be used?

I am working on some school papers that require APA style and have Word 2003
(office 2003). I am having difficulty getting it to format correctly. Is
there any component for 2003 that would make this easier or recommendations
on how to format the single/double spacing for paragraphs and indents.
Thanks..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See if the template at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101172711033
is what you are looking for. If not, make use of google.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP